Funeral Luncheons in our parish facilities may be available but not always. Please have a backup plan.
St. Martin Parish Cemetery was established in 1850,
lots for burials are still available in a beautiful,
serene setting on our parish grounds.
Columbaria Niches for the inurnment of Ashes
are now available in our cemetery.
Please click below or contact our parish office
for information on lot locations, prices, headstones, and cemetery regulations 330-483-3808.
Click here to Find A Grave
Click here for Cemetery Decoration Policy
Click here for Cemetery Sales, Fees, and Regulations
The cemetery is located behind the Saint Martin of Tours Catholic Church on the west side of Station Road (County Road 23) about 0.1 miles north of its intersection with W Law Road. It is in Liverpool Township, Medina County, Ohio, and is #7502 in “Ohio Cemeteries 1803-2003”, compiled by the Ohio Genealogical Society.
The cemetery is registered with the Ohio Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing (ODRE) as St. Martin of Tours Cemetery with registration license number CBR 0000982057.