For More Info and Service Opprtunities...
Sunday: 8:00 & 10:30am
Weekly Activities June 26, 2016
- Monday: Men's Prayer Group, 7pm, Prayer Room
- Tuesday: Bible Study, 12:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Adoration, 5-8pm, Prayer Room - Bible Study, 7pm, Parish CEnter Meeting Room - K of C Council, 7pm, Education Building
- Wednesday: Yoga, 11am, Parish Center Meeting Room - Grief Share, 1pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Holy Hour of Reparation, 7pm, Prayer Room
- Thursday: Contemplative Prayer, 7pm, Parish Center - Al-Anon Meeting, 7pm, Education Building
- Friday: AA Meeting, 7pm, Education Building
- Saturday: Men's Fellowship, 8am, Parish Center Meeting Room
Do You Have Knowledge to Share? Are you 20-25 years old? Did you learn something since you graduated high school that a new graduate might benefit from knowing? If so, please contact Terri Yohman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office and leave a message. St. Martin's is hoping to put an evening discussion together for late July or early August that could help our new graduates as they go off to college of the work force.
Chicken Dinner News The Chicken Dinner is just 4 weeks away! Volunteer sign up starts this weekend in the Gathering Area. There are lots of jobs that need to be done and we need your help. The quilt tickets will go on sale starting next weekend, June 18/19, after all the Masses. Also, don't forget about the raffle tickets. You may return the stubs and money collected to the office, place them in the collection basket, or mail them to the office. We are also collecting toys for the fish bowl game, Ladies Raffle items (gift certificates, gift baskets, handmade items, etc.), coffee and stick butter, and paper bags for carry-out. If you have any questions, please call the Parish Office. Thank you for all you do for the parish!