Since 1849, the Parish of St. Martin of Tours has served the community of Valley City, Ohio. Located in a beautiful country setting in the northwest corner of Medina County, St. Martin of Tours is a Catholic Community founded in faith and love for the most sacred Triune God and mankind. COL 3:17 "And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus..."
For More Info and Service Opprtunities...
Sunday: 8:00 & 10:30am
Parish Activities Week of May 24, 2015
- Sunday: Parish Office Closed
- Monday: Parish Office Closed - Knitting Ministry, 2:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Men's Prayer Group, 7pm, Prayer Room
- Tuesday: Bible Study, 12:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Knitting Ministry, 2:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Quiet Prayer, 5pm, Prayer Room - Knights of Columbus, 7pm, Education Building
- Wednesday: Yoga, 11am, Parish Center Meeting Room - Grief Share, 1pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Prayer & Praise, 7pm, Chapel
- Thursday: Contemplative Prayer, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room
- Friday: AA Meeting, 7pm, Education Building
- Saturday: No activities listed.
Memorial Day Mass will be celebrated by Father Dunphy at 9 a.m. in the cemetery, weather permitting. Should it rain, Mass will be in the Chapel.
First Communion Photos A complimentary 5x7 photgraph of your child receiving first communion from Father Dunphy is now available in the Gathering Area. Thank you, Frank Strack, for providing our families with these pictures.
A Knight at the Races The Knights of Columbus will be holding A Knight at the Races on Saturday, June 6 in the Parish Center. Doors will open at 6 p.m. Tickets are $25 per person and include dinner, beverages, prizes and more. There is a 10% discount if bought as a table of eight. Comes and enjoy the fun and help the Knights raise money for charities. Call Don Kelley at (330) 764-7908 for tickets; if you would like to be a sponsor, call Ryan Carlson at (216) 520-5209.
Summer Camp News "Live Like a Saint" Summer Camp will take place from June 22 to June 26 this year. We have lots of fun planned for our campers. Our theme this year is "Give Glory to God". Sign up has now officially begun. Campers must be from Pre-K to 5th grade. All students who will be entering 6th grade in the fall and older are welcome to join us as councelors and helpers. Information and registration forms are included in the links below.