For More Info and Service Opprtunities...
Sunday: 8:00 & 10:30am
Weekly Activities October 16, 2016
- Sunday: Operation Homes, Education Building - RCIA, 9am, Parish Center Meeting Room - Adult Confirmation, 9am, Parish Center Meeting Room - Sacramental Prep, 9am, Parish Center - K of C Open House, 11:30am, Parish Center
- Monday: PSR/SOZO, 6pm, Parish Center/Education Building - Single & Parenting, 6pm, Conference Room - Servants of Mercy, 6pm, Chapel - Knitting Ministry, 7pm, Rectory
- Tuesday: Bible Study, 12:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Knitting Minsitry, 2:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Adoration, 5-8pm, Prayer Room - Bible Study, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - K of C Assembly, 7pm, Education Building
- Wednesday: Yoga, 11am, Parish Center Meeting Room - Grief Share, 1pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Healing Prayers, 7pm, Prayer Room - Cub Scouts, 7pm, Education Building
- Thursday: Sacramental Prep, 6pm, Parish Center - Contemplative Prayer, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Al-Anon Meeting, 7pm, Education Building
- Friday: AA Meeting, 7pm, Education Building
- Saturday: SOZO Movie & Potluck, 6pm, Education Building
- Sunday: Sacramental Prep, 9am, Parish Center, SOZO Confirmation, 9am, Education Building - Crusaders Rake & Run, 11:30am, Parish Center
PSR Needs Aides and Interpreter We are in need of a few people that would be interested in being Classroom Aides in our 3rd grade PSR class, mainly to hand out papers or help the children with projects. We are also in need os someone, teen or adult, who knows the American Sign Language for one of our first grade students. If you can help with either of these needs or know someone who can, please contact Mary Takacs as soon as possible at (330) 483-3808.
Ham Dinner News Mark your calendars! Sunday, November 13 is our annual Ham Dinner! Just five weeks until the big day and we are getting things under way. Job sign ups have begun and are available in the Gathering Area. We are collecting donations for the Ladies Raffle, coffee, stick margarine and butter, and paper grocery bags for carry out. Please invite your family, friends, and co-workers to our dinner, we would love to have a full house. If you have any questions, please call the parish office at (330) 483-3808 or Sue Peters at (330) 723-5462.