All are Welcomed to Join Us!
Since 1849, the Parish of St. Martin of Tours has served the community of Valley City, Ohio. Located in a beautiful country setting in the northwest corner of Medina County, St. Martin of Tours is a Catholic Community founded in faith and love for the most sacred Triune God and mankind.
Information & Notices
Sunday: 8:00 & 10:30am;
5:00pm in the Chapel
You may also check weekly parish bulletin for holiday and Holy Day Mass times.
Parish Activities Week of October 26, 2014
- Sunday: Pancake Breakfast, 8am, Parish Center - RCIA, 9am, Parish Center Meeting Room - SOZO, 6pm, Education Building
- Monday: Servants of Mercy, 6pm, Prayer Room - PSR, 6pm, Education Building - Knitting Ministry, 7pm, Rectory Office - Men's Prayer Group, 7pm, Prayer Room
- Tuesday: Bible Study, 12:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room -Knitting Ministry, 2:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Quiet Prayer, 5-8pm, Prayer Room - Bible Study, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room -Knights of Columbus, 7pm, Education Building
- Wednesday: Grief Share, 1pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Healing Mass, 7pm, Chapel - Holy Hour of Reparation, 7pm, Prayer Room
- Thursday: Contemplative Prayer, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room
- Friday: AA Meeting, 7pm, Education Building
- Saturday: Men's Fellowship, 8am, Parish Center Meeting Room - Servants of Mercy, 9am, Prayer Room
- Sunday: RCIA, 9am, Parish Center Meeting Room - LIGHT Program, 11:30am, Parish Center
Men's Fellowship Breakfast All men are invited to come to the Parish Center on Saturday, October 25 at 8:00 a.m. for the annual Men's Fellowship Breakfast. Bring brothers, sons, fathers, grandsons and friends- it's free! Call John at (330) 842-1807, Bill at (330) 421-2298, or Herb at (216) 337-1214 to reserve a seat.
Boy Scout Pancake Breakfast The Valley City Boy Scout Troop will be having their fall pancake breakfast on Sunday, October 26 at St. Martin's Parish Center. Come join us for good food, raffles, 50/50 raffle and lots of fun from 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Raffle names will be pulled promptly at noon. Please come and help us support the troop.
LIGHT Program Needs Your Help We could sure use a few more people, once a month, to help with the meal preparation for the LIGHT program. The commitment would be once a month at the Sunday program from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. or the Monday program from 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. plus clean up at 8:00 p.m. on Monday. We only have four more months left, November, December, February, and March. Please join this wonderful group of parishioners to help us feed all of our participating members of the LIGHT program. Please call Mary at (330) 483-3808, ext. 234 if you have any questions or if you would like to volunteer.