Saturday Vigil Mass - 5:00 pm
Sunday Masses: 8:00 am and 10:30 am
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday - 8:00am (Chapel)
HOLY DAYS OF OBLIGATION:
7:00 am and 7:00 pm
Saturdays 4:00 - 4:45 pm or by appointment
Sunday: 9:00am to 12:00 Noon
Closed on Saturdays and Federal Holidays
Alleluia! Another Year!
Peace be with you!
"First of all, then, I ask that supplications, prayers, petitions, and thanksgivings be offered for everyone, for kings and all in authority, that we may lead a quiet and tranquil life in all devotion and dignity. This is good and pleasing to God our savior, who wills everyone to be saved and to come to knowledge of the truth." (1Timothy 2:1-4)
This Thursday we celebrate our independence. People will gather for parades, cookouts, and maybe a sporting event. May it be a safe and enjoyable holiday for you.
Because we are free to practice our religion, let us remember in prayer all our civil authorities as we do every Sunday. Let us remember too the men and women on active duty in the Armed Forces. And let us pray for those seeking entry into our nation legally, especially those who will take the oath of allegiance on July 4th as new citizens of this land.
And may we always offer thanksgivings to God for the blessings we have received individually and as a nation. God bless America!
The Catholic Faith. On Demand.
Know what Christ has revealed and
the Catholic Church has faithfully passed on.
Formed.org offers hundreds of movies, video programs, audios and ebooks. These opportunities are FREE and available 24/7 online or on your mobile app. They have helped people to know Christ better, to love Him more, and to share their faith in Him joyfully. Come and See!
Register HERE: https://stmartinvc.formed.org
Use our parish code for free, just type: JZNDDV to register.
WeShare Online Giving
Blessed Sacrament Prayer Room
We adore You, O Christ, and we praise You!
The Eucharistic Presence is available for silent prayer and meditation. The prayer room is open during parish office hours and on Sundays.
St. Martin of Tours Parish
Masses When Traveling
Traveling out of town or looking for information on neighboring parishes, check out catholicmasstime.org or Click HERE for schedules by States and Cities
Please pray for us when attending Mass while away from home.
Like St. Martin of Tours may you encounter Christ on the road!
Summer is Here!!!
July 4 - Independence Day - Parish Offices are closed.
July 9, 10, 12 - No 8:00 AM Daily Mass
July 14 - 60th Annual Chicken Dinner - Great Food, Games for all ages, and Gift Drawings
July 16 and 30 - Catholic Q & A - Got a question or just curious about Catholicism, 6:30-7:30pm Inquire within.
August 15 - Feast of the Assumption of the BVM - Masses at 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM
Week's Scripture Readings
Readings for the week of June 23, 2019
- Sunday: Gn 14:18-20 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / 1 Cor 11:23-26 / Lk 9:11b-17
- Monday: Vigil: Jer 1:4-10 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4a, 5-6ab, 15ab and 17  / 1 Pt 1:8-12 / Lk 1:5-17. Day: Is 49:1-6 / Ps 139:1b-3, 13-14ab, 14-15  / Acts 13:22-26 / Lk 1:57-66, 80
- Tuesday: Gn 13:2, 5-18 / Ps 15:2-3a, 3bc-4ab, 5 [1b] / Mt 7:6, 12-14
- Wednesday: Gn 15:1-12, 17-18 / Ps 105:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Mt 7:15-20
- Thursday: Gn 16:1-12, 15-16 or 16:6b-12, 15-16 / Ps 106:1b-2, 3-4a, 4b-5 [1b] / Mt 7:21-29
- Friday: Ez 34:11-16 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6  / Rom 5:5b-11 / Lk 15:3-7
- Saturday: Vigil: Acts 3:1-10 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5 [5a] / Gal 1:11-20 / Jn 21:15-19. Day: Acts 12:1-11 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9  / 2 Tm 4:6-8, 17-18 / Mt 16:13-19
- Next Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:16b, 19-21 / Ps 16:1-2, 5, 7-8, 9-10, 11 [cf. 5a] / Gal 5:1, 13-18 / Lk 9:51-62