Since 1849, the Parish of St. Martin of Tours has served the community of Valley City, Ohio. Located in a beautiful country setting in the northwest corner of Medina County, St. Martin of Tours is a Catholic Community founded in faith and love for the most sacred Triune God and mankind. COL 3:17 "And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus..."
For More Info and Service Opprtunities...
Sunday: 8:00 & 10:30am;
5:00pm in the Chapel
Friday Stations of the Cross: 7pm in the Chapel
Ash Wednesday Mass: 7am in the Chapel & 7pm in the Church
Parish Activities Week of March 1, 2015
- Sunday: LIGHT Program, 11:30am, Parish Center
- Monday: LIGHT Program, 6:30pm, Parish Center
- Tuesday: Bible Study, 12:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Knitting Ministry, 2:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Quiet Prayer, 5-8pm, Prayer Room - Bible Study, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - IOP Guild Meeting, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room
- Wednesday: Yoga, 11am, Parish Center Meeting Room - Grief Share, 1pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Confession, 5-8pm, Chapel - Intercessory Prayers, 7pm, Prayer Room
- Thursday: Contemplative Prayer, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room
- Friday: Crusaders Journey, 6:15pm, Prayer Room - Stations of the Cross, 7pm, Chapel - AA Meeting, 7pm, Education Building
- Saturday: Men's Fellowship, 8am, Parish Center Meeting Room - Francis & Francis Retreat, 9am, Parish Center - Servants of Mercy, 9:30am, Prayer Room
- Sunday: RCIA, 9am, Parish Center Meeting Room - SOZO Teens, 6pm, Education Building
SEVERE WEATHER CANCELLATIONS Should Buckeye Schools close due to weather conditions, all St. Martin's activities and programs for that day will be cancelled. Stay warm and stay safe!
Family Life Ministry Brass Band Concert On Saturday, March 28, join the Amazing Grays of the Family Life Ministry for a short but extensive musical journey around the world. The centerpiece of the program will be "Windows of the World" by Peter Graham with a venue of Latin America, Japan, Africa, the British Isles, as well as the USA. The concert is presented by the Brass Band of the Western Reserve, and Dr. Keith M. Wilkinson, the Musical Director of the Medina Performing Arts Center. Tickets are currently available for $5 through Colene Conley, who can be reached at the Parish Office. We will meet in the parking lot of St. Martin's at 4:30 p.m. and will travel to Dominic's Restaurant in Medina for dinner.
Francis and Francis: Living in the Holy Joy of the Gospel This Lent, gather with other parishioners to reflect on two role models of joy, St. Francis and Pope Francis. Dr. Karla Bellinger will lead us in reflection and discussion based on the teachings of St. Francis and Pope Francis. Saturday, March 7, starting with breakfast at 9:00 a.m. and going through 12:30 p.m. in the Parish Center. The cost is $10. Click HERE for a printable registration form.
Joyfully Gifted Did you know that you are Joyfully Gifted? God has given each one of us at least one spiritual gift, also known as a charism at Baptism. These gifts can be used at the service of others and can breathe life into the faith community and into your own spirit. Some charisms include Hospitality, Evangelism, Wisdom, Healing, Leadership, and many more. Join us on March 21 in the Parish Center from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for the low cost of $10 and bring to light your hidden gifts from God. Lunch and all materials are included in the admission fee. Click HERE to download a registration form and more information.