All are Welcomed to Join Us!
Since 1849, the Parish of St. Martin of Tours has served the community of Valley City, Ohio. Located in a beautiful country setting in the northwest corner of Medina County, St. Martin of Tours is a Catholic Community founded in faith and love for the most sacred Triune God and mankind.
Information & Notices
Sunday: 8:00 & 10:30am
You may also check weekly parish bulletin for holiday and Holy Day Mass times.
Parish Activities Week of August 31, 2014 :
- Sunday: Parish Office Closed.
- Monday: Parish Office Closed.
- Tuesday: Quiet Prayer, 5-8pm, Prayer Room - IOP Guild Meeting, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room
- Wednesday: Grief Share, 1pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Intercessory Prayers, 7pm, Prayer Room
- Thursday: Eucharistic Adoration, 8:30am-Midnight, Prayer Room - Contemplative Prayer, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room
- Friday: First Friday Devotion, 8am, Mass - AA Meeting, 7pm, Education Building
- Saturday: Men's Fellowship, 8am, Parish Center Meeting Room - Princess Talks, 6pm, Education Building
- Sunday: No Activities Listed.
The Princess Talks Moms and daughters, ages 6 to 10, are invited to attend a pajama party on Saturday, September 6 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Education Building. There will be crafts, talks, a movie and a dance party. Sign ups are necessary at the table in the Gathering Area.
Operation Homes Needs Your Help We will have 10 Operation Homes guests arriving on Monday, September 8 at 5:00 p.m. These individuals and families stay at Medina county churches for a week at a time while they are saving up for apartment rent. Social workers work with them to help find jobs and services. We need individuals to sleep over each night the guests are here. You will have your own room. We ask that you arrive for dinner and you can leave by 7:00 a.m. when the guests exit the Education Building. Please sign up in the Gathering Area.
Children's Liturgy Children's Liturgy will begin on Sunday, September 28. All children ages perschool-2nd grade are invited to join us in the Chapel during the 10:30 a.m. Mass. Parents should bring their children to the Chapel at 10:15 a.m. The children will hear the same gospel reading as the adults, but in a way that is easy for them to understand. They will then rejoin their families in the Church during the Offertory.
We are always in need of adult and teen helpers (grades 6-12). Helping with Children's Liturgy counts as your Sunday Mass obligation and is a great way for teens to get service hours. Anyone interested in helping, please contact Sue Peters at (330) 483-3808, ext. 237.