For More Info and Service Opprtunities...
Sunday: 8:00 & 10:30am
Weekly Activities August 28, 2016
- Monday: Catechist Kick-Off, 6 pm, Ed. Bldg. Knitting Ministry, 7 pm, Ed. Bldg.
- Tuesday: Bible Study, 12:30 pm, PC mtg. rm. Knitting Ministry, 2:30 pm. PC mtg. rm. Adoration, 5:00-8:00 pm, Prayer Room. Bible Study, 7 pm, PC mtg. rm.
- Wednesday: Yoga, 11 am, PC mtg. rm.
- Thursday: Grief Share, 1 pm, PC mtg. rm. Contemplative Prayer, 7 pm, PC mtg. rm. Al-Anon Meeting, 7 pm, Ed. Bldg.
- Friday: AA Meeting, 7pm, Education Building
- Saturday: Men's Fellowship, 8 am, PC mtg. rm. Altar Server Review, 9 am, Church.
Trip to Lancaster County and Emmitsburg Join us on October 17-18 for this exciting trip to Emmitsburg, Maryland to see the National Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton- the first U.S. born saint, a Museum baring her effects and remains, the National Shrine Grotto of Lourdes, and a premier showing of the stage production, "Samson". The cost of the trip includes motorcoach transportation, one night of lodging, one breakfast, one dinner, one show ticket, and admissions to the shrines. Click HERE for more information and the registration form.
Children's Liturgy We are in need of 4 or 5 adult volunteers and teen helpers to help bring the Word of God to Pr K-2nd grade students during the Sunday 10:30 a.m. Mass. This is a 30 minutes commitment, once a month, and participating does fulfill your Sunday Mass obligation. This is a great way for high school teens to get service hours. Anyone interested in helping, please call Carrie-Leigh Dean at the parish office at (330) 483-3808, ext. 237.