For More Info and Service Opprtunities...
Sunday: 8:00 & 10:30am
Weekly Activities July 17, 2016
- Monday: Servants of Mercy, 6pm, Prayer Room
- Tuesday: Bible Study, 12:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Adoration, 5-8pm, Prayer Room - Bible Study, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Chicken Dinner Wrap-Up, 7pm, Parish Center - K of C Assembly, 7pm, Education Building
- Wednesday: Yoga, 11am, Parish Center Meeting Room - Deacon Bill Informal Meeting, 7pm, Church
- Thursday: Contemplative Prayer, 7pm, Parish Center - Al-Anon Meeting, 7pm, Education Building
- Friday: AA Meeting, 7pm, Education Building
We would like to extend a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped make our Chicken Dinner a success! We had great team work, upbeat attitudes, and a willingness to help out from all of our volunteers. Whether you gave two hours or twenty, whether you donated or baked, please know how very appreciated you are. You all are the true reason for our success and you very much reflect the love and graciousness of our Lord and our Savior. God bless you all!
Birthcare Christmas in July The Birthcare Giving Tree will be in the Gathering Area during the month of July for any donations you would like to bring for Birthcare of Medina County. Some of their current needs are diapers and pull-ups (larger sizes), Similac Advance formula, baby wash/shampoo, clothing (sizes 2T-4T), bibs, socks, and wipes. Your donations are very appreciated by our community!
LIGHT/PSR Changes If your child was enrolled in our PSR/Homeschool/LIGHT Program last year, we will automatically enroll you for the 2016/2017 school year, bumping up your child to the next grade. You will receive the scedule for the year as well as the bill for the LIGHT sessions and children's book fees, which will be due by October 1, 2016. You do not have to do anything unless yours or your child's status has changed, such as not coming back to PSR, switching from homeschool to PSR, or you have new contact information. Deletion and contact change forms, as well as first-time registration forms and PSR schedulse, are available on theReligious Education page of the website or in the Gathering Area of the church. Completed forms may be dropped off at the Parish Office, placed in the collection baskets during Mass, or emailed to MTakacs@stmartinvc.org.