All are Welcomed to Join Us!
Since 1849, the Parish of St. Martin of Tours has served the community of Valley City, Ohio. Located in a beautiful country setting in the northwest corner of Medina County, St. Martin of Tours is a Catholic Community founded in faith and love for the most sacred Triune God and mankind.
Information & Notices
Sunday: 8:00 & 10:30am;
5:00pm in the Chapel
You may also check weekly parish bulletin for holiday and Holy Day Mass times.
Parish Activities Week of January 25, 2015
- Sunday: RCIA, 9am, Parish Center Meeting Room - Catechist Retreat, 9am, Parish Center - SOZO, 6pm, Education Building
- Monday: PSR/Sacramental Prep, 6pm, Education Building/Parish Center - Men's Prayer Group, 5pm, Prayer Room - Knitting Ministry, 7pm, Rectory Office
- Tuesday: Bible Study, 12:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Knitting Ministry, 2:30pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Quiet Prayer, 5:00-8:00pm, Prayer Room - Bible Study, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Knights of Columbus, 7pm, Education Building
- Wednesday: Yoga, 11am, Parish Center Meeting Room - Grief Share, 1pm, Parish Center Meeting Room - Prayer & Praise, 7pm, Chapel
- Thursday: Contemplative Prayer, 7pm, Parish Center Meeting Room
- Friday: AA Meeting, 7pm, Education Building
- Saturday: No events listed.
- Sunday: LIGHT Program, 11:30am, Parish Center
Operation Homes: Volunteers Needed St. Martin's will be hosting guests Monday, February 9 through Monday, February 16. Please sign up to stay the night, bring dinner, or bring in self-serve breakfast and lunch items. Sign up is in the Gathering Area or you may call the parish office.
Knights of Columbus Past Knight The Knights of Columbus would like to invite you to Pasta Knight, an evening with a wide variety of pastas for you to sample and enjoy. Mix and match pasta types, robust sauces and other flavorful ingredients. Tickets are only $10 for adults and a mere $5 for children 12 and under. Conveniently served right after Mass at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, February 21. Come hungry and leave happy. Your support is much appreciated.
February LIGHT Program: Consecrated Life In November 2013, Pope Francis said he would dedicate the year 2015 to Consecrated Life in the Church. He said "religious persons are called upon to follow the Lord in a special way: they are men and women who can awaken the world." To consecrate means to make someone or something holy. We are called to live consecrated lives. Our presenters will be a variety of Religious Brothers and Priests sharing their story of how they were called by God. Be sure to attend on Sunday, February 1 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. or on Monday, February 2 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.